Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
Yes, the track used in the opening ceremony for the 2012 Olympics - the pandemonium sequence with the industrial revolution. Your views? I'm not usually a fan of this type of music but found this is really emotional.

Could this be ever released as a single? Its 17minutes 16seconds long. Surely that would be the longest track to ever get in the charts? Would really mess up the chart show too :D

In case the youtube video is taken down the track is "And i will kiss, by Underworld"

What a stunning piece of theatre ! Having watch the opening ceremony beginning to end - 3 hours that went very quick, I was absolutely stunned by the 'Pandemonium' sequence with the specially commissioned music by Underworld.
The 15 minute Pandemonium sequence of sound,light and a massive cast of actors, dancers, drummers and extras(Son et Lumiere meets Les Miserables if you will ?) was clearly the best part of the show (in my view) and I would liken it to Jean Michel Jarre's 'Destination Docklands' spectacle of 1988 held at the Royal Victoria Dock.

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]

2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]