Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By jocky85
Caterham? Really? That's a bit of a step down, such a shame. Some people put him on a pedestal due to Ayrton, must be so much pressure.

I just came on here to post that. Would be a shame for such a good season to end & be decided like that
By The Deadly
jocky85 wrote:Caterham? Really? That's a bit of a step down, such a shame. Some people put him on a pedestal due to Ayrton, must be so much pressure.

I just came on here to post that. Would be a shame for such a good season to end & be decided like that

It is a step down yes but it's better than no drive at all. It's a shame that Williams didn't keep hold if him as I think he would have improved next season.
By MK Chris
I don't think anything will be done. I'm told that in the footage that shows the flag, you can't see that it's green, but it's definitely not yellow. And to be fair to Alonso, he's bitched very little this year. I like him more for this year.
By dimtimjim
Yeah, that would be a shame if everything is now shaken up over this. I'm with T, hope nothings done. We'll see, weirder things have happened.
By bladeslee
despite be throwing my support behind Alonso after the British interest finished (post singapore) im glad the appeal was rejected. as if Alonso was given the title 5 days after everyone had watched vettel win it would have tainted 1 of the greatest season in f1 history & no matter who always win it on the track not in FIA courts

you dont see it any other sport like football imagine the fuss if man city won the title but because fergie protested the amount of stoppage time man city were given the title until 2/3 days later
By BBQ
Is anyone playing Fantasy F1?
If so, what site do you recommend? I did a search and there are several of them out there.