Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.

Where would you be able to/like to attend a CM.net meetup?

Manchester
9%
London
31%
Birmingham
20%
Milton Keynes
13%
Devon
4%
Southampton
4%
Norwich
No votes
0%
Bristol
9%
Glasgow
9%
By Nicola_Red
Actually I still have a tiny difference - maybe a quarter of an inch. Nothing to worry about really.
By dimtimjim
You were just down the road from 'one of my' hospitals, at the time.
By chrysostom
BUMP.

On the assumption that it's in London then - who would definitely be in?

Based on the chatter so far, something at around 3pm going until late (optional) would be the best course of action. The 17th of March was the date touted, but it seems mighty close right now!
By richbrown
I'm not a definite because my car may not make it to London and back. I'm going to see TV Burp on the 1st so it'd be pushing it to try London twice. Providing I'm confident it'll get me home I'm in but I don't really know at this point. :/
By dimtimjim
charlalottie wrote:The 17th as in the Friday?

No.

(saturday, my sweet)
By MK Chris
Already? They've not even set a date yet.
By Yudster
Ben, will you be bringing your girlfriend along to the meet-up? If you deflate her she'd fit fine into a Sainsbury's bag I reckon, no problem.
By dimtimjim
Yudster wrote:If you deflate her

Wow, check the cats-claws on Yuddles today. I like it. She must be in good mood today. 8O
By Yudster
bmstinton93 wrote:Swear I'm being cyber bullied here... :P

No, you'd like that MUCH better.
By Nicola_Red
Aw Ben, don't worry, I'll protect you from the bullies. Even tho you've betrayed me for another.
By bmstinton93
Nicola_Red wrote:Aw Ben, don't worry, I'll protect you from the bullies. Even tho you've betrayed me for another.

Pfffftttt... I wouldn't call it betrayal. :P
By a-moron
Mainly because following someone around, oblivious to your presence, doesn't really constitute a serious relationship.
That's just more like seeing each other. Well one seeing the other. Through her bedroom curtains whilst she undresses. As you shuffle in the bushes.

Ahh, memories.
By Nicola_Red
Yeah, it's too close for me now too. Maybe we could look at something in late April...or is the consensus that not enough people are interested to make it worthwhile?...
By Nicola_Red
I am too, but I hardly think you and Ben wanna hang out with a boring 37 yr old.

Thursday is up

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]