Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By foot-loose
Just saw someone on another forum refer to one direction as wand erection. I'm adopting this.
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
I have said this on twitter (where I spend far too much time) but Katie is the model for The Green Goblin.
By foot-loose
By chrysostom
why must cher lloyd constantly dress in chavvy 'hop hop' attire, and then proceed to have a tailor made mashup (to a song which simon used earlier this year for the football song).

they're really pushing her far too strongly.
By Johnny 1989
foot-loose wrote:

:lol: Brilliant
By foot-loose
I can't hear Louis without hearing Puss in Boots from Shrek. Cheers Chrysostom.
By MK Chris
I noticed some woman called Tracey this week who definitely should not win. Not because of her singing, no, it's because she has such a crap grasp of spelling that she CAN'T EVEN SPELL HER OWN * NAME. Someone should tell her that "Treyc" is not only not a name, it's a travesty she should even attempt to go on television spelling it like that and she deserves to get * nowhere in life until she can spell her own name correctly.
By Jill
I don't think the bottom two last night deserved to be there. There are others who should have been in the bottom two.

When the finalists do their song together at the beginning of Sundays show why do they mime? It's so frustrating when it's all about live performances.

Dermot O' Leary is great however. I love his comments to the judges. Also Wagner squeezing him to death on Saturday and he was trying to break free was funny :lol:
By catherine
Topher wrote:I noticed some woman called Tracey this week who definitely should not win. Not because of her singing, no, it's because she has such a crap grasp of spelling that she CAN'T EVEN SPELL HER OWN * NAME. Someone should tell her that "Treyc" is not only not a name, it's a travesty she should even attempt to go on television spelling it like that and she deserves to get * nowhere in life until she can spell her own name correctly.

God, you are such a sad act.
By Munki Bhoy
I really do think this is the SHITTIEST year of x-factor yet. Matt's probably the best singer and he probably doesn't come close to some of the previous losers let alone winners.

So aye, I'm sticking with Wagner to win. Although they need to stop taking the piss out of him. You couldn't give Leona Lewis that stupid mash up he had on Saturday and make it sound good.
By foot-loose
Munki Bhoy wrote:I really do think this is the SHITTIEST year of x-factor yet. Matt's probably the best singer and he probably doesn't come close to some of the previous losers let alone winners.

So aye, I'm sticking with Wagner to win. Although they need to stop taking the piss out of him. You couldn't give Leona Lewis that stupid mash up he had on Saturday and make it sound good.

He made it sound good?
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
Topher wrote:I noticed some woman called Tracey this week who definitely should not win. Not because of her singing, no, it's because she has such a crap grasp of spelling that she CAN'T EVEN SPELL HER OWN * NAME. Someone should tell her that "Treyc" is not only not a name, it's a travesty she should even attempt to go on television spelling it like that and she deserves to get * nowhere in life until she can spell her own name correctly.

Seriously? Get a grip!
By Latina
Munki Bhoy wrote:So aye, I'm sticking with Wagner to win. Although they need to stop taking the piss out of him.

So you're suggesting they take him seriously?...
By Sidders
Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:

Seriously? Get a grip!

I'd like to change my username to "Cydurrz" just to pee Topher off. Why can you not change your username anymore? I wanted to go back to Sidla.
By Boboff
Sidders wrote:

Seriously? Get a grip!

I'd like to change my username to "Cydurrz" just to pee Topher off. Why can you not change your username anymore? I wanted to go back to Sidla.

Seriously? Get a grip!

Seriously, listen to the dog.
By Munki Bhoy
Latina wrote:
Munki Bhoy wrote:So aye, I'm sticking with Wagner to win. Although they need to stop taking the piss out of him.

So you're suggesting they take him seriously?...

I'm suggesting that if he's going to fail, at least make it a level playing field.
By Munki Bhoy
Anyone else find it odd that Louis insists on calling him Wagner rather than Vagner, pointing out that "it's a W, Dermot!".

Not like we pronounce the S in his name, is it?
By MK Chris
Presumably he's never heard of the racist and anti-semitic composer.
By Bonanzoid
Louis Walsh is just a dick. And I kinda agree with Topher, what kinda spelling is Treyc? Were her parents lsydexic?
By Sidders
Bonanzoid wrote:And I kinda agree with Topher, what kinda spelling is Treyc? Were her parents lsydexic?

Is't her nmae, she can sepll it how the fcuk she lkies.

Tuesday show is up