Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By foot-loose
Canna see a thread for this so here it is.

Mary to win. The Cher lassie looks like Lily Savage's love child.
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
He is living in blackpool so he is almost certainly escaping previous crimes
By bmstinton93
Cher and aiden should win something for scariest facial expressions while singing. Also Cher comes from my neck of the woods.
By Bonanzoid
I've seen a lot of people saying Cher's fit, I can't really see it. I stopped watching, the funny part's over. Couldn't give a shit. That Liam Payne boy was pretty good, shame he didn't get through. He had a rat pack kinda voice.
By Sidders
I'd like John to win, I think he has the best voice. It's pretty poor in general though this year.
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
Bonanzoid wrote:I've seen a lot of people saying Cher's fit, I can't really see it. I stopped watching, the funny part's over. Couldn't give a shit. That Liam Payne boy was pretty good, shame he didn't get through. He had a rat pack kinda voice.

Isn't he in the band?
By bmstinton93
catherine wrote:Why does Cher grit her teeth so much?

Cause she's thinks she's hard and hip and any other "cool" words you may want to apply to her perception of herself
By Munki Bhoy
Trayc was by far the best singer on the show on Saturday. She was a wildcard. Doesn't that just prove the judges haven't got a clue?!
By Sidders
Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:It proves Cheryl is a racist*

*this is not true**

**at all.

Yeah, I love it how Cheryl's automatically branded a racist for not putting a certain black girl through when she'd already put another black girl through.

Trayc has apparently already had a record contract, but had to be bailed out of it so she could be on X-Factor. She's the best singer though, as well as John.

I actually quite like Cher, although she's blatantly trying to be Cheryl's mini-me.
By Munki Bhoy
Sidders wrote:I actually quite like Cher, although she's blatantly trying to be Cheryl's mini-me.

By Jill
In my opinion I don't think anyone is outstandingly amazing. Trayc's voice was the best out of the bunch although I did have Storm Lee's song in my head all day on Monday.
By dimtimjim
Wagner to win.
By Yudster
Wagner Wheel>Kit Kat

Friday show is up, and platinum: https://archive.[…]