Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
As I have now added to my glamour by being replied to by Phil Williams from Five Live Weekend Breakfast the challenge this week is to get the most famous person to reply to you on Twitter. I shall be the judge of who is the most famous but anyone from B*witched or S Club 7 will be looked upon favourable. If you don't have Twitter then tough.
By John22
I'm working on two already...
By John22
Iqbal Theba, international actor who plays bit parts in famous American sitcoms
and Miranda Hart, British comedian (or comedienne)
To win it has to be after my first post and before Tuesday evening at 9pm.
By David
Richard Bacon replied to me a few months back.

Simon Mayo as well.

In fact Simon Mayo and Richard Bacon started having a conversation based on something I said to both of them.

This week's most famous reply has been from Chris Moyles's brother.
By Zoot
I've had a couple of tweets from Sir Silver-fox Schofield.
I'm up for the challenge though.
By Yudster
I've had replies from Aled and my treasured one from Raymond Blanc - but not within your timescale.
By MK Chris
I've had a mini-conversation with Sarah Millican and I had a couple of responses from Graham Linehan. Again, not since your post though.
By Jill
I'm thinking I might join in on the Twitter bandwaggon. It's just updates isnt it? like Facebook status?
By Yudster
The challenge of Twitter is to say something worth reading in 140 characters - so no, its nothing like Facebook status updates at all.
By Yudster
I had a reply from TIm Minchin about a minute ago. That definitely counts.
Yudster wrote:I had a reply from TIm Minchin about a minute ago. That definitely counts.

True but then getting a reply off Kendra would be more interesting. And funnier.
By Yudster
A conversation with Kendra is a lofty pinnacle to aspire to and a truly worthy experience, you won't get any argument from me there.
By jocky85
I'm ashamed to say the only reply I've had is from Fearne Cotton aaaaaaages ago.

I've had a conversation with Aled - but on Facebook
By chrysostom
aled's replied to me a couple times - and jayne has replied to me a few as well, she did retweet my blog address which was pretty good i think.
By kendra k
I reply. Problem is, I follow wait too many weird librarians who prattle on about nothing, so I just avoid the whole thing. Except for the Sheffield Wednesday people.
Are you suggesting that having conversations with Z list celebrities is sad? The cricketers are all the best on Twitter Swann/Bresnan/Finn/Anderson.
By Yudster
Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:Are you suggesting that having conversations with Z list celebrities is sad? The cricketers are all the best on Twitter Swann/Bresnan/Finn/Anderson.

Many are disappointing though. I started following Tim Minchin last week because I find his stand up shows really funny, but he's been dull as anything, notwthstanding his reply to me. I've unfollowed him now.
By Latina
Yudster wrote:
Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:Are you suggesting that having conversations with Z list celebrities is sad? The cricketers are all the best on Twitter Swann/Bresnan/Finn/Anderson.

Many are disappointing though. I started following Tim Minchin last week because I find his stand up shows really funny, but he's been dull as anything, notwthstanding his reply to me. I've unfollowed him now.

I don't follow him either, but came across some of his pope-related posts over the weekend. I don't like when celebs on Twitter get so worked up about contemporary issues that they spend ages arguing with their (non-famous) followers about it, probably losing fans in the process. It's not pretty. He just seems unpleasant.
By Yudster
I don't have any argument with his views on the papal visit, but he and a lot of other twitterers have been a bit too pleased with themselves in the way they've expressed themselves. A bit smug. Stephen Fry has managed to avoid this.
David Lloyd is quite vicious in his replies so I am always wary of saying anything to him. I did just get retweeted by Phil Williams from Five Live though....

Thanks, both shows are up