Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
I think foots was rather hoping for a topless pic of Beadle Poke more than you nicola_red. There did seem to be a bit of chemistry between them last night!
Footie is scared of women boobies.
No, the plural of Haggis is Haggis. But Haggi is cute, and you know what these gayers are like.
Maybe it's time some of you lads repaid nick and sent HER some photos? Come on, fairs fair.

Of course I would do it myself, only I wouldn't want to frighten the poor girl...
;-)
Zoot wrote:Maybe it's time some of you lads repaid nick and sent HER some photos? Come on, fairs fair.

Of course I would do it myself, only I wouldn't want to frighten the poor girl...
;-)

Same here, not many women like Moobs ;) :lol:
I've broken the macro lens on my camera so no shots from me.
Zoot wrote:Maybe it's time some of you lads repaid nick and sent HER some photos? Come on, fairs fair.

;-)

Well - I remember on the original Post Your Face thread from aaaaaages ago that after a while the discussion turned to who you fancied - and Nicola said you Zoot. I remember the picture she formed her opinion on too - it was very nice.
Yudster wrote:

;-)

Well - I remember on the original Post Your Face thread from aaaaaages ago that after a while the discussion turned to who you fancied - and Nicola said you Zoot. I remember the picture she formed her opinion on too - it was very nice.

Hang on though - wasn't that the photo where you couldn't see my face?
You could see half of it, at a weird angle.
Yudster wrote:You could see half of it, at a weird angle.

Thats the best way, trust me.

(For all you newbies I'm not posting it again because it'll only start up the 'lose the facial hair' argument that S4B always starts and ends up with me going all sulky and weeping into my coffee)
I think the facial hair was crucial to the look.
Yudster wrote:I think the facial hair was crucial to the look.

The facial hair is still there too.
I think my hair was purple in that photo.

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]

2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]