Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Andy B
9 is bloody easy, look at what he's wearing and what he's holding.
By Sunny So Cal
I DID look at what he was wearing and both objects he was holding. I still didn't get it. The one object is REALLY throwing me off. Yes. I'm having a bubble, smart arse. But mine's only temporary. I've done better than you on all 4 of the quizzes thus far. So poo poo to you, bubble boy. Go clean out your drains. 8)
By MK Chris
I got nine (assuming I'm right), but the other two are almost certainly wrong.
By MK Chris
No... I mean I got number nine right.
By MK Chris
Oh, I see what you mean. Really?! It was a pure guess if I got number seven as well.
By MK Chris
I've just checked my answer for number seven and there's no way I could have got that right.
By Zoot
Topher wrote:I've just checked my answer for number seven and there's no way I could have got that right.

I think she meant 'you got 7 answers correct'
By MK Chris
Ha, that's what I originally thought she meant, then I convinced myself I was wrong. Silly arse (me not her - well her as well).
By Andy B
[Removed at request]
By Andy B
BALLS!!!!!!!
By MK Chris
Ah I should have got four, I thought mine wasn't quite right. Also should have got six and seven really.
By Andy B
Again I think I've got 10/12 unless my guess for 3 was very lucky.
By MK Chris
I guessed the same as you for three.
By Zoot
What was your guess for three? It's the only one I wasn't sure on, but posted an answer anyway.
By Sunny So Cal
I got 3. I think. I still don't get 9. Someone PM me (notice how I said PM, Andy?) and put me out of my misery and tell me what it is. I've already submitted my answers to Lottie.
By Andy B
Nope you'll just have to wait and see..What is he wearing on his head? Seriously, that one was the first one I got.
By Zoot
You know, maybe it's not so obvious for Sunny, maybe certain 'slang words' don't travel to sunnysocal-land?
By Andy B
Bugger I couldn't get number 8 for love nor money.....
By Sunny So Cal
Andy B wrote:Nope you'll just have to wait and see..What is he wearing on his head? Seriously, that one was the first one I got.

A wizard's cap that has dangly bits hanging down a la a gypsy or a Mexican hat dancer. He's also holding a boomerang. How is this helping me? Seriously?

Zoot wrote:You know, maybe it's not so obvious for Sunny, maybe certain 'slang words' don't travel to sunnysocal-land?

But I got freaking Egg Heads and Red Dwarf. Come on. Things don't translate here but I've been listening to Moyles every day for 10 years. It's not as if it's some ancient form of Babylonian I'm being asked to translate. I've done quite well thus far. It's just this one is perplexing me and I know I'll be pissed off when I finally find out because I'll have known it. Gah.

I feel like a little social reject. First the iPlayer last night and now this.
By Zoot
charlalottie wrote:Well she is the only one to get it, in fairness I didn't think anyone else would really.

You've puzzled me with 8 now, I thought I had it.
Can you give us a clue by telling us what the grey blobs actually are?
By Sunny So Cal
Oooh. Ooooh. I know. I know. In your FACE!
By Sunny So Cal
*!!!!!!!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!! The penny has dropped. I feel like a tit..............
By Zoot
Soo, we gonna get the answers then?
By MK Chris
Ah I thought Zoot would be correct when I heard what he put for number three. Should have got four.

I've never heard of Silver Spoons, what is it?
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]