Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Yudster
I'm going to go with whatever Charlalottie says. After all, she established the correct plurals for octopus and penis, I feel there is no higher authority on which to call.
By Munki Bhoy
Never mind that... why would you NEED a plural of penis? Any more than one is just greed.
By MK Chris
Earwigs have two penises apparently.
By Zoot
*cough Ski Sunday *cough
By Munki Bhoy
You guys really don't get the true concept of a threesome, do you?
By Zoot
Munki Bhoy wrote:You guys really don't get the true concept of a threesome, do you?

I think the question is - do you???
By Munki Bhoy
Zoot wrote:
Munki Bhoy wrote:You guys really don't get the true concept of a threesome, do you?

In my head, when you are talking about a threesome, there is no need for a plural of penis.
By Yudster
Topher wrote:Earwigs have two penises apparently.

PENIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By MK Chris
Haha - I just put that in order to see who would be the first to complain.
By Sunny So Cal
Wow. You're all so very weird.

Specificity? Didn't the Police sing that?
By Andy B
I agree with Munki. A threesome is 2 women and a man. When you have 2 men and a woman it's called "Fuch it, she's so drunk she'll probably do the both of us"

Not my line sadly but I can't remember who said it so I'm nicking it.
By dimtimjim
And why not... Wise words indeed, Andy.
By catherine
If I was going to have one it would be another woman and a man too. I would also have to be the girl that is brought in for a three some not the girl that's seeing the man because I'd get too jealous.
By Boboff
Munki Bhoy wrote:
Zoot wrote:

In my head, when you are talking about a threesome, there is no need for a plural of penis.

If you and a mate are going halves on a vagina, then you do.
By Sunny So Cal
charlalottie wrote:I'm not going in a room where two penipee are flying about willy-nilly.

I adore you Lottie. That's a hell of a line. If I wasn't so taken with the candy ass sig I already have, I'd take that one. Brilliant.
By Yudster
Hehehehehehehe I nicked it.
By Bonanzoid
Munki Bhoy wrote:
Zoot wrote:

Exactly. That's a devil's threesome. There is either one penis, or none - but then with a camera.

Am I going to hell?
By MK Chris
Same as before really... reasonable on songs, shit on TV and think I got all the films. I'm pretty sure I got one TV show though.
By Andy B
Yup 10 is genius......I'm really struggling on the rest though.
By Munki Bhoy
This threesome discussion has actually caused me to LOL. I'm so glad I didn't get a chance to read here at work today! That would have been awkward to explain.

And now I'm going to have to get off the iPhone and get the lappy out to do the latest quiz.
By Sunny So Cal
Crap. I can't figure out 6, 7 or 9.
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]