Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.

Kit Kat or Twix

Kit Kat
75%
Kit Kat
No votes
0%
Kit Kat
No votes
0%
Kit Kat
25%
By Yudster
Ah. Well there's always the possibility that it could be me who is at cross purposes. I will check.

Right - Wikipedia confirms no peanuts. But it still has wafer, so my original point stands.

I wonder what the one with peanuts is?
By a-moron
Yudster wrote: kit kats are made of wafer, which is the single most bland and boring thing in the world of confectionary.

Yudster wrote:I don't like Drifter, it has wafer in it. ...but you bite into it and BAM, there's nothing but tasteless crispy air. Wafer should be banned.

Yudster wrote:Wafer is bad. Drifter has wafer. I do not like Drifter.
Kit Kat Chunky is nice but only if its really chilled. That has enough chocolate on it to make the wafer ok.

Yudster wrote:...it still has wafer, so my original point stands.

Thinks Yudster may have been bullied by a wafer when she was younger.
By Nicola_Red
Does a Topic have peanuts? That's the only one I can think of apart from Snickers.
By Yudster
NO IT DOESN'T! Topic has Hazelnuts, making it the best nut-containing confectionary out there!
By DevilsDuck
I would just like to point out that anyone who chooses the Foot-loose touched me here and here option is the same as voting for Kit Kat as we know how foots likes to bribe people with Kit Kats
By catherine
Yudster wrote:NO IT DOESN'T! Topic has Hazelnuts, making it the best nut-containing confectionary out there!

What about walnut whip?

You lot are making me want to go to the vending machine and get chocolate when i'm supposed to be dieting. :(
By DevilsDuck
Well I was thinking about going and getting chocolate...then I rememered that I can get a dozen Krispy Kreme Dohnuts on the way home today
By Yudster
catherine wrote:
Yudster wrote:NO IT DOESN'T! Topic has Hazelnuts, making it the best nut-containing confectionary out there!

What about walnut whip?

You lot are making me want to go to the vending machine and get chocolate when i'm supposed to be dieting. :(

You think you have problems? The One-Stop around the corner has started doing Reese's Pieces! And yes, I know - but peanut BUTTER in sweets works a lot better than peanuts. I have no idea why, it just does.
By McGuinness-89
Toffee Crisp and those Milky Way crispy roll things are my personal favourites.
By DevilsDuck
I have rephrased the poll as people are stupid or get molested by scotchlanders. Please try again
By Nicola_Red
Alas, I cannot participate this time. But seeing as I've been told to lose weight because of my stupid arthritis, I should probably be avoiding even the mention of chocolate.
By Longview01
I voted for twix and got called an idiot...
By R94N
I don't eat Twix bars very often, therefore I voted for Twix. Sorry. Kit Kats are nice, but I find them a little boring. Plus Twix has caramel in it which is good!
By a-moron
R94N wrote:I don't eat Twix bars very often, therefore I voted for Twix.

C'mon wee man, that's a rubbish reason to vote for that repugnant confectionary fashioned from the vole's intestinal tract.

Plus Kitkat now has a caramel option, granted it's shite, but contains caramel none the less.
By a-moron
Easy cowboy, all that agression and you only quite like!

Best not slag off one of your real passions.

Monks chains for example.
By dimtimjim
theflyingbadger wrote:Best not slag off one of your real passions.

Like B*Witched.....!

Tuesday show is up