Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.

Kit Kat or Twix

Kit Kat
75%
Kit Kat
No votes
0%
Kit Kat
No votes
0%
Kit Kat
25%
By MK Chris
When you was a kid they put cocaine into Coca-Cola.
By S4B
Topher wrote:When you was a kid they put cocaine into Coca-Cola.

TOPHER!!!! Grammar!

I wish you were right, mind you I'm not a Coca-Cola girl, I'm more of a Sprite fan when I have fizzy stuff.
By foot-loose
S4B wrote:So Mr Loose, how can we change people's opinion on this matter? I'm with you all the way (although I rarely have either) Twix used to be nice when I was a kid but I think they changed the recipe.

I'm not too fussed about changing peoples opinion as such. It's just that they should at least know they are wrong and we are right. I almost feel sorry for them.
By foot-loose
I rarely eat them though.

There are, in fact, better biscuits out there. 'Gold' for example. And 'Club'.
By Ezza
Hahaha. Thats quite amusing.
By Zoot
Because it belongs in here - Image
By DevilsDuck
Zoot wrote:Because it belongs in here - Image

hahahahahahahaha
*sides split*
hahahahahahahaha
*pisses pants*
hahahahahaha
By Yudster
I do like Kit Kat Chunky. That seems to be able to transcend the crapness of wafer successfully.
By DevilsDuck
Come on peeps...vote! We all now that Kit Kat > Twix...now we just need it official!
By Yudster
Personally I prefer Twix.
By McGuinness-89
I enjoy a chocolatey finger either way, so I went for option 4... :-P :-D
By a-moron
Got to be the little red bundle of tasty goodness for me.
By Johnny 1989
I'm sorry no, where are Drifter's on this poll, they definitely should have been on there, I am outraged & will not take part in this at all.... :x

That been said Twix are better than Kit Kats any day of the week :D
By Nicola_Red
I'm the only one who's voted I don't care, cos I can't eat either :) I noticed recently that there is a dark choc Kit-Kat now but no, they still have to sneak dairy products in there, the little blighters.
By DevilsDuck
Grrr *shakes fist*

As for Drifter...there would be no point in doing the poll...drifter would win hands down!
By Johnny 1989
DevilsDuck wrote:Grrr *shakes fist*

As for Drifter...there would be no point in doing the poll...drifter would win hands down!

See Duck I knew you had sense & taste ;)
By Yudster
I don't like Drifter, it has wafer in it. It looks like it ought to be substantia=l and yummy like a Twix, but you bite into it and BAM, there's nothing but tasteless crispy air. Wafer should be banned.
By DevilsDuck
shut your face yuds...you know nothing and are always wrong!
By Johnny 1989
Yudster wrote:I don't like Drifter, it has wafer in it. It looks like it ought to be substantia=l and yummy like a Twix, but you bite into it and BAM, there's nothing but tasteless crispy air. Wafer should be banned.

Drifter's are excellent, tasty bars, I'm afraid you're wrong on this one Yuds :-P
By Yudster
Wafer is bad. Drifter has wafer. I do not like Drifter. It also has peanuts which are only good with chocolate in certain Snickers, Reese's or Hershey related circumstances. Drifter is not a good thing.

Kit Kat Chunky is nice but only if its really chilled. That has enough chocolate on it to make the wafer ok. I expect Drifter Chunky might be ok too, but it doesn't exist.
By DevilsDuck
Drifter has peanuts?

I must be thinking of something else!

Friday and Saturday shows are up, and Friday plati[…]