Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.

Kit Kat or Twix

Kit Kat
75%
Kit Kat
No votes
0%
Kit Kat
No votes
0%
Kit Kat
25%
By Vivienne
Only if it can be dipped in cafe!! Hope all is well in your job, btw! :-)
By foot-loose
It can be dipped in whatever you wish... get it changed!

The job is going well. I actually know what i'm talking about now, which I didn't before.
By Vivienne
Good! Everything always takes time when you move to a new position. Always stressful initially. :-)
By catherine
I actually have to say Kit Kat because over the past week, when i have been working in the college's cafe i would help myself to a Kit Kat with a nice cup of hot chocolate and it gave me the kick up the bum i needed to stay awake for the rest of the day. It has to be a 4 finger one the chunkys are just not the same.
By foot-loose
Charla - I sent you hundreds of KitKats.

You know it's right. You know it's true.

Do what your heart tells you and vote Kit Kat. Don't make me change my sig!
By Sunny So Cal
Haha I agree with the analogy. I voted Twix!
By S4B
I realised that would be the answer I got as soon as I pushed submit! Thank you for being predictable Console
By DevilsDuck
awww come on.

How can a twix be better than a kat kat

a kit kat can be eaten at any time, a wix you have to be in the mood for.

Its have a break have a kit kat for a reason!!!
By TIAL
Nestle are an evil company anyways - so I could be tempted to vote for neither ;)
By Yudster
DevilsDuck wrote:

Because kit kats are made of wafer, which is the single most bland and boring thing in the world of confectionary.
By DevilsDuck
Yudster wrote:
DevilsDuck wrote:

Because kit kats are made of wafer, which is the single most bland and boring thing in the world of confectionary.

How very dare you?

The kit kat actually does out do the twix on every level(except level four, ill give that one to twix), this vote is only going wrong because foots is on my side, if he said vote twix then you would all vote kit kat, you know its true!
By S4B
So Mr Loose, how can we change people's opinion on this matter? I'm with you all the way (although I rarely have either) Twix used to be nice when I was a kid but I think they changed the recipe.
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up