Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.

Kit Kat or Twix

Kit Kat
75%
Kit Kat
No votes
0%
Kit Kat
No votes
0%
Kit Kat
25%
By DevilsDuck
I was looking through and noticed that this has cropped up in a few threads that some people are silly and prefer twixs.

So as to avoid further confusion over this I thought "lets have a poll and get an official CM.net answer"

Vote and vote wisely people as their is no going back on this one
Last edited by DevilsDuck on Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By TIAL
Kit Kat all the way.
I had one this very afternoon. 4 finger mind, I don't do half measures!
By foot-loose
DevilsDuck wrote:Your welcome Mr Loose!

Id like to point out that I will totally reverse that last statement if Kit Kat happens to win. It wont though, cos this forum has too many haters on it.
By DevilsDuck
I think Kit Kat will win, if I didnt then I wouldnt have done this poll!

I have enough egg on my face from the Jaffa V Tea Cake poll

*famous last words time* this time im on to a sure winner!
By TIAL
Whatever the result DevilsDuck, you have good taste - KitKats and Tea Cakes!
By DevilsDuck
TIAL wrote:Whatever the result DevilsDuck, you have good taste - KitKats and Tea Cakes!

and I like Scouting for Girls!!!*

*may contain traces of bullshit
By DevilsDuck
S4B wrote:I thought we'd had this vote. :?

We didnt vote on KitKats v Twixs, we voted on Jaffa v Tea cakes and the poll was fixed by console in return for sexual favours from a certain Mr F-Loose....no thats to obvious....a certain Mr Foot-L
By DevilsDuck
oh

well i just searched and couldnt find it....
By foot-loose
DevilsDuck wrote:
S4B wrote:I thought we'd had this vote. :?

We didnt vote on KitKats v Twixs, we voted on Jaffa v Tea cakes and the poll was fixed by console in return for sexual favours from a certain Mr F-Loose....no thats to obvious....a certain Mr Foot-L

OI

Some of us have standards. Console especially!
By foot-loose
DevilsDuck wrote:My Friend Emily the fag hag "Having gays is like having kids" *sigh*

Are you a whoopsie as well then?

Or am I reading too much into that. I don't have any fag hags. I should have one.
By tina11
Oh dear. I find myself in a Catch 22 situation here. I have no wish to offend either group. I never thought I'd be drawn into a heated debate over Twix Vs Kit Kat on a forum though.

I'll have to opt for Twix, and swing the vote for the time being. This is mainly because you can either eat it whole, or pull the toffee off the biscuit and eat the 2 separately, thus experiencing 2 very different taste sensations. I don't do the latter in public by the way - bit messy. Only in the privacy of my own home.
By ladbroke
Tina11 I do the same thing pulling the chewy off the top of the twix, and dont care who sees me! I'm wild and crazy! Then I nibble the chocolate off the side of the biscuit. The thing with a kit kat is that you have to wait for the holy grail, that moment when you open up the wrapper and see the machine has gone wrong and one of the fingers is almost entirely chocolate. For that reason alone the vote has narrowly gone to kit kat!
By DevilsDuck
I left the vote open for the very reason that over the weekend everyone should go and buy a twix and a kit kat

Eat them and then change your vote to Kit kat

Apologies to all the newsagents/confectionists out their who are gonna be in for a busy weekend and the ensuing shortage of kit kats/twixes for weeks to come
By DevilsDuck
foot-loose wrote:
DevilsDuck wrote:My Friend Emily the fag hag "Having gays is like having kids" *sigh*

Are you a whoopsie as well then?

Or am I reading too much into that. I don't have any fag hags. I should have one.

lol

no, my friend emily was talking about my friend dave.....long story and not the best sig ever because its well out of context
By rustybike
foot-loose wrote:For anyone who is undecided - eat a kit kat with a glass of milk.

Pure heaven.

Have you ever bitten each end of a kit kat off and sucked milk through it like a straw? Now THAT's bloody nice!
By foot-loose
rustybike wrote:Have you ever bitten each end of a kit kat off and sucked milk through it like a straw?

... no!
By Vivienne
Twix - dipped in coffee........ mmmmmmm :-)

Should be sorted now Thanks Ian , yes all ok no[…]

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]