Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By S4B
So as this was a really good thread the first time round I thought I'd start it again.

What's annoying me is that Chris isn't coming to my shop again this time as he wants to go to completely different cities on this tour, good for the public, upsetting for me!

He's going to Leeds, Yeovil & Bluewater and probably other places too but that's as much as I know. (I'm sure he went to Leeds last time!!!! So not fair!)

*s4b stamps her feet*
By Sunny So Cal
Be thankful he was in your office to begin with and then travel to another city & be thankful you can do that. :D
By Andy B
I'm annoyed that I don't have a list of tour dates for him so if anyone does have one could they please let me know..

Ta.

Hmm what shall I get him to sign in this book?
By MK Chris
S4B wrote:What's annoying me is that Chris isn't coming to my shop again this time as he wants to go to completely different cities on this tour, good for the public, upsetting for me!

As you say, good for the public who didn't get to see him first time round. I haven't bothered looking but it seems a shorter tour than last time round.

S4B wrote:I'm sure he went to Leeds last time!!!! So not fair!

It's understandable, since it's home for him.
By Vivienne
Today annoying me is a sore throat (which is just starting to get a grip)... Soon I may sound as bad as Chappers did yesterday on air!
By Yudster
Listening to Chappers yesterday was annoying. Mind you, pretty much everything was annoying yesterday. Today looks similar so far, but I will try to keep a better level of control over my irrationally bad temper.
By Yudster
It makes me wonder why he was in the studio to begin with. I mean, if the work you do is dependant on your being able to speak, and an illness means that you effectively can't, yet you still show up for work? What does that mean? I can think of a few alternatives, but none of them are "Because I thought I could still do my job effectively".

Why do I care? Seriously, if anyone knows, please tell me..........
By Sunny So Cal
Only decent day of the week is Saturday. Annoying me today is stack of bills to pay and no money with which to do it....... :?
By Vivienne
A bus driver was nipping my head at around 0720 hours over a 10 pence piece... can't even be bothered writing about it, someone rammed their bicycle into my leg on the train, then asked if I was OK. Er... no, not really. How would you be after being bumped like that. I have to deal with the PUBLIC tomorrow (god help me).... at least it's sunny :-) And I have chocolate.
By MK Chris
charlalottie wrote:My feet are cold but however I do not like socks or slippers cos they make my feet itchy. Its an annoying dilemma.

Wear your shoes?

Viv 113 wrote:someone rammed their bicycle into my leg on the train, then asked if I was OK. Er... no, not really. How would you be after being bumped like that.

I'm sure it was an accident, it's better than just not saying anything and just ignoring you after he'd done it.
By Zoot
so you won't wear shoes or socks at home, but when you go to the beach you keep your shoes on?
By pjordan2000
Technically it was last night but has affected today. Somebody decided to lay in front of a tube at oxford circus so tubes were delayed which meant i ended up queuing outside Arsenal tube station for an hour and half after the final whistle!! Result is the fact that i am really tired today with too much work! :-(
By kendra k
i have a headache and my right arm is numb and i'm tired of not being home. i'm also tired of southern california and can't wait to leave this pit of a region after i give my presentation for work later on.
Longview01 wrote:Too much work to do today ......

pjordan2000 wrote:.... too much work! :-(

Walter Sobchak wrote:work is annoying me today

kendra k wrote:..... can't wait to leave this pit of a region after i give my presentation for work later on.

Looks like International pissed off at work day!

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]