Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Quincy
yeah Chris knows it and was, i would guess, who replied on this thread.

Fish heads i miss your wacky comedy :(
By Adam
Quincy wrote:Hi Adam.

Simon, at least 3 people had the password to that username that i know of...

Hi Quincy.
By fish heads
Topher wrote:I've always liked reading your posts fish heads, you should definitely come back.

Cheers Topher, and likewise. I have been close to returning a couple of times, but it never fully happened for whatever reason. Actually a year or so ago I was on here lurking quite a bit and then my work blocked the site and I don't browse the net too much at home. It is nice that with so many old faces coming back to the show, a similar thing has happened here.

I miss you too Quincy :(
By Sidders
I never made a consious decision to stop coming here, I just kind of moved on. I don't actually know the reason why I stopped coming here regularly, especially since it was literally once a massive part of my life, sad as that sounds. But then I can think of other examples of things that have been a massive part of my life but now I don't really care about. I suppose I just moved on.

It's the same with Radio 1 really, there was once a time when I thought I would always listen to Radio 1, even when I was way out of the target demographic. While I still do listen, I don't bother with it nearly as much as I used to, and I find myself listening to Radio 2 a lot more these days. I could never have even imagined I would ever listen to Radio 2 10 or so years ago.
By Boboff
Yudster 19976
Topher 19526

Yuds, you are very near a watershed, do you want flowers or wine
By Yudster
Chocolate.
By Boboff
I think post count of 20k you should get an extra 3 stars and a new term.

Perhaps to celebrate we would open up this as a discussion.

"What should a poster with 20,000 posts be called?"

"* Looser" is too obvious Badger!
By Yudster
Deeply, deeply sad. And probably * gobby.
By a-moron
boboff wrote:"* Looser" is too obvious Badger!

Ah Bob, you know me too well.

Howabout94 "More posts delivered than Pat"
"Go outside? * off. It's cold out"
"Fingers so nimble I can orgasm with one click"
"Read 'em and weep CJ"
"See! I am important"
"Deadly'll be on this post count in a year"
"More opinions than the lot of you put together (excluding Topher)"

And I'm done.
By HA94
theflyingbadger wrote:Howabout94 "More posts delivered than Pat"

I have no idea what this means.
By a-moron
Well I didn't want to use howabout, because that seems to piss you off.
I'm nice like that.
By HA94
"More posts delivered than Pat". I don't understand why my username is next to this.
By MK Chris
theflyingbadger wrote:"More opinions than the lot of you put together (excluding Topher)"

I dispute that - look at our post counts in relation to our joining dates...
By a-moron
howabout94 wrote:"More posts delivered than Pat". I don't understand why my username is next to this.

Oh for * sake.

Joke. It was a joke.

I was going to start a list of possible 20,000 posts names with the term howabout. My phone automagically corrected this to howabout94 (as I must have used this a couple of times and it's saved in my dictionary). I chuckled and kept it as it was.

That is all. It has nothing to do with you and Pat. What happens between you and delivery service men has nothing to do with me.
Howabout you go and untwist your knickers. There's a good chap.

Topher wrote:
theflyingbadger wrote:"More opinions than the lot of you put together (excluding Topher)"

I dispute that - look at our post counts in relation to our joining dates...

Again, this was more poking fun at Yuds having posted shitloads more than any other "active" forum member excluding yourself.

Ah forget it.

*drops keyboard on the floor and walks away*
By Boboff
Oh I get it, more posts than Postman Pat, although technically more post than postman pat, or posted more times than postman Pat has delivered items of post, would make it clearer for howabout94 I just go now....

Tuesday show is up