Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Zoot
Or a Turbo Shandy!
Turbo shandy = one smirnoff ice + half pint of strong Lager.
By MK Chris
A real turbo shandy also includes dropping a shot of vodka in.
By foot-loose
Amatures.

Can I have a Vodka please. With coke?

In fact, make it a double.
By DemonHorse
Make mine a triple JD and coke.
By Zoot
Never tried JD...

I could just murder a cold pint right about now
(Of lager, not JD...)
By foot-loose
DemonHorse wrote:Make mine a triple JD and coke.

A triple Jack and Black?

Too sweet for my liking, but I'll match your triples with the vodka.

(this is how I end up drunk!)
By Nicola_Red
Not sure if I can get away with it at work, but a southern comfort and lemonade would be nice, please.
By Boboff
A Pint of Dry Blackthorn for me please
By foot-loose
nicola_red wrote:Not sure if I can get away with it at work, but a southern comfort and lemonade would be nice, please.

My mate drinks that and I always order it wrong. He always ends up with a southern comfort and coke.

Then I get grief!
By Boboff
I have run a Pub in my time and the worst one was Archers and Lemonade and Orange Juice and lemonade they sound the same when it's buzy !
By foot-loose
try baillies and cherryade!

YUK!
By DemonHorse
Baileys and Coke = Alcoholic Choc Milkshake
By Zoot
DemonHorse wrote:Baileys and Coke = Alcoholic Choc Milkshake

Why the Coke? couldn't you just add Baileys to Ice cream and milk and blend it in?
By Ballbag
Cheeky Vimto = 2 shots of port, topped up to a pint with blue WKD = tastes like vimto but gets you drunker than drunk. Most pubs wont do it because it's so bad.
By SAV1OUR
Zoot wrote:Or a Turbo Shandy!
Turbo shandy = one smirnoff ice + half pint of strong Lager.

I really should try more Shandies, always tastes better than ordinary lemonade, oh and anything with blackcurrant in is ace.
By DemonHorse
Zoot wrote:
DemonHorse wrote:Baileys and Coke = Alcoholic Choc Milkshake

Why the Coke? couldn't you just add Baileys to Ice cream and milk and blend it in?

It's just something I tried one new year when there was only Baileys and Coke left to drink... and gallons of Baileys at that.
By Nicola_Red
Bag for balls wrote:Cheeky Vimto = 2 shots of port, topped up to a pint with blue WKD = tastes like vimto but gets you drunker than drunk. Most pubs wont do it because it's so bad.

I like WKD. Most people seem to find it too sickly, but I have an ultra-sweet tooth. Bizarrely, my mum told me about that particular concoction. Never tried it myself...
By Ballbag
Try one.......... the port takes away the sicklyness of the WKD....... and adds a few units of alcohol. Oh, it costs about £6 though, so be warned.
By MK Chris
That's like the alcoholic Dr Pepper that Morals put on here ages ago: get a full pint glass, half fill with Coke, pour in a shot of amaretto and top up with Coke... tis very nice.
By foot-loose
Topher wrote:That's like the alcoholic Dr Pepper that Morals put on here ages ago: get a full pint glass, half fill with Coke, pour in a shot of amaretto and top up with Coke... tis very nice.

A full pint glass? :wink:
By Boboff
why would you put in coke then amaretto then more coke, isn't that just amaretto and coke ? Amaretto is Almonds, and Doctor Pepper is Cherries, you would need Kirsch for Cherry, and I don't know an almond soft drink ? I think your recipe is flawed a bit my Bat wielding buddy.
By Sidders
Topher wrote:get a full pint glass, half fill with Coke, pour in a shot of amaretto and top up with Coke... tis very nice.

I think you meant 'half fill with lager'.
By Sidders
On second thoughts you'd put the coke in first, otherwise the lager would foam up. Some barman I am...
By MK Chris
Yeah that's what I meant - top up with lager. Oops.
By DemonHorse
Show me the way to the amaretto
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up