Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Sunny So Cal
Oh dear. I better take this after I've woken up. Lottie, don't put the answers today. I won't be doing it until 11 or 12 your time tonight.
By MK Chris
Are we getting the answers to this Miss Lalottie?
By Andy B
Wouldn't have got Walk the Line at all. Should have got Spirit in the sky though.

Never mind.
By MK Chris
Woo, I got Walk the Line! And Spirit in the Sky.

However, I still think that number 8 could easily have been 'Money Money Money' and 12 could easily have been 'Jump Around'.
By Zoot
No offense lottie, but 10 was rubbish...
By Munki Bhoy
I'm objecting to number 9. My answer of The Beatles' song "Free as a Bird" is surely just as valid?
By MK Chris
Oh yeah - Free as a Bird, I did that as well. I agree with Munki Bhoy on that as well as my own objections.
By Bonanzoid
I see your point, but surely 'Freebird' is a much bigger song than 'Free as a Bird'.

I got 'Walk The Line' too, pretty chuffed!
By Sunny So Cal
Stop moaning! The bird was free. Hence "Free Bird" not "Free as a Bird" -- which would have shown him flying away from a cage. I've got an issue with the girl one. She was wearing a pink triangle for God's sake! Surely that should have come into play? Oh, and I missed Spirit in the Sky. Doh!

Good game, Lottie! I like your silly drawings. Makes me miss your platypee.
By Munki Bhoy
I still enjoyed it, I just think that there was a bit of "open to interpretation" with some of them. Especially the Free (as a) Bird one.

Still, Rob DJ rules.
By Sunny So Cal
charlalottie wrote:Least someone appreciates good skill.

I do. It's the artist in me that appreciates your scribbles, Lottie. ;)
By MK Chris
The piss artist in you?
By Munki Bhoy
Just make it catchphrases. We're half way to that game already as it is.
By Sunny So Cal
Topher wrote:The piss artist in you?

Yeah. The one that made me hug my boys when they drew people with heads the size of small automobiles, bodies the size of toothpicks and big googly eyes that looked like plates with a turnip in the center. *sob* I miss that level of their artistry.

You keep drawing, Lottie.
By Zoot
Sunny So Cal wrote:Yeah. The one that made me hug my boys when they drew people with heads the size of small automobiles, bodies the size of toothpicks and big googly eyes that looked like plates with a turnip in the center. *sob* I miss that level of their artistry.
You keep drawing, Lottie.

Hahaha, am I reading into this post wrong, or are you hinting that Lottie draws like a toddler????
By Sunny So Cal
Hey, I didn't say WHEN they drew that way, did I? For all you know, it could have been last month...........
By Yudster
I think Lottie's pictures are brilliant! Really expressive and well thought out.

Saturday is up