Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By Gromit
Hello people!

Yeah, I know, I posted a similar message on here a few weeks ago, but I'm desperate.

I really like the music to Sport Talk (I know, extremely sad - I think I need help! :? )

So, can anyone help me?????....Does anyone have it/know where I could download it/ have the exact name??....anything!

Thanks!!!!!!!

James. :lol:
By Funky Drummer
Hey,

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it may be the music from The Big Match 2nd series...or something like that (wow, aren't I being nice and vague today!?)

I've also tried looking for it for D/L online but can't seem to get it anywhere. I've trawled SO many TV Theme sites that I use regularly to get TV Themes for where I work and none of them seem to have it either.

Sorry I couldn't have been more helpful! :)

Rich~
By Gromit
I didn't ask you, ya freak!
Yeah that's right I KNOW YOU!
By Guest
That's nice.

Care to elaborate...?
By Gromit - the real one!!!!
Someone's being a bit naughty and seems to be posting nasty replies to people under the name Gromit!!!!

It's the ORIGINAL Gromit speaking (the one that started this topic!!!!!)

Thanks for your help Rich - it was much appreciated!!! I also thought it was called that, and yes, I've searched TV Themes sites too and have had no luck!

I suppose we'll have to keep on searching - let me know if you have any luck!

Again, sorry about the person who called you a freak - I can assure you it wasn't me!

Cheers,

James. :lol:

P.S. To whom it may concern!!!!: I know I'm not properly registered under Gromit or anything and I can't really stop anyone using that name, but I'd appreciate it if people didn't abuse it by making unecessary remarks to other board members!! :x Thankyou. :)

*Back to the question now again please* - Thanks :lol:
By Uglybob
well bloody register it then ya lazy sod
By Funky Drummer
haha, that's okay :D

I think bob's got a point though - maybe you should consider registering :?

I'm intrigued now though as to whether this person actualy does know me, or whether it was just a wee joke. Maybe we shall never know... Maybe it shall remain shrouded in mystery in a similar style to that of crop circles and Unidentified Flying Objects. Who can tell.... :twisted:

Rich~
By Gromit
A very descriptive reply Rich, I must say ( all the crop circle stuff! )

Yes, Bob was right, so here I am - an official member of the MoylesWorld Message Board - HELLO EVERYONE!

...Stops anybody abusing "Gromit" anyway!!

No, I don't suppose you will ever know whether he "knows you or not", as you say - it'll be one of those things!

Cheers,

James. (AN OFFICIAL MEMBER!! - Hooray!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. I know I'm probably the one guilty of getting completely off the question, but can we try and get back to it please folks!!! - Thanks!!! :D
By Funky Drummer
wey hey :D

May I be the first to congratulate and welcome Gromit to the clan.

So anyway, Sports Talk...

Should be sorted now Thanks Ian , yes all ok no[…]

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]