Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
Hello,

A long while ago, I saw that this show was missing... is it still missing? If so, I don't know how, I have a copy of it... Originally I thought my recording crapped out and I lost it, but whilst going through my odd DVDRs I found one with "Moyles Xmas 2003" on it and lo an behold, it appears I do have it!

I'll upload it somewhere if needed, so let me know
The actual Christmas day show of 2003 after they stopped on the 5th of December to move to mornings... if I remember correctly no-one could remember if it actually happened or not as it was so far back.

It has Chris (obviously), Dave, Aled, and Rachel with a look back at the year in interviews, Christmas karaoke, and Jon Culshaw singing at the end in a variety of voices.
I think I remember what happened now, the recording did crap out on my laptop (I had games as presents so I was playing on my computer) and when I noticed I quickly swapped it over (you may not notice it as it's edited).

I'm as surprised as you are... I was searching for something else completely in my backups and found it right at the beginning of discs. It's a good show for highlights of 2003, listening back to it though brings back all those memories...

Tuesday show is up