Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
Hie All, i am no fan of nick grimshaw. i also understand that this is a chris moyles fan site not nick grimshaw. however i really like the opening piece of music to the breakfast show and some of the other orchestral jingles, put together by "wise buddah"? and the bbc concert orchestra??? . if someone knows how i can get hold of them or put them up on here. it would very much be appreciated. thanks all.
harrysmyth wrote:Check out unofficial mills. They are much more friendly and approachable on there

Chris wrote:Requesting Sound Clips:

[*]Only request clips relating to Chris Moyles and his show
[*]We don’t make any guarantees
[*]Be grateful and gracious to the people who fill your requests

This is all set clearly out at the top of this thread. There's no need to be snarky about us, if you don't like it here you're free to leave.
harrysmyth wrote:Hi,

Check out unofficial mills. They have them up on there. They are much more friendly and approachable on there and have a thread for the Nick Grimshaw jingles, despite it not being a fan site for Nick!

Harry

They are also a bunch of imbeciles who brown nose Jono like nobody's business.

Check out unofficial mills. They have them up on there. They are much more friendly and approachable on there and have a thread for the Nick Grimshaw jingles, despite it not being a fan site for Nick!

Harry

It's a Chris Moyles fansite mate.
Last edited by JayE on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
JayE wrote:

Harry

It's a Chris Moyles fansite mate, not a Nick Grimshaw one.

One day it will turn into a fan site dedicated to me.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]