Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
Hi everyone,

I apologise if i'm going about this all wrong!, its my first time here :? I listened to the show almost everyday for the whole duration and was lucky enough to get my name read out once...... it was all to do with the Billie Piper 'you're amazing' thing.

I'm a trucker and was listening on the day they played the message out for the first time and was laughing hysterically along with everyone else. Soon after i pulled into the services for a call of nature, while i was in there i was chuckling to myself about it and said out loud ' i love you' to nobody in particular and to my surprise someone in a cubicle shouted back 'you're amazing' there was stunned silence and then laughter, i washed my hands and got back in the cab and carried on driving, i text into the team to tell them what had happened and thought nothing more of it.

Then my phone rang and i answered it, it was my boss who was going on at me for taking too long to get the load delivered! meanwhile i could hear my phone telling me i had another incoming call,then another then another. so i hung up on my boss and my sister rang and said 'theyve just read youre comment out on the show!' and to this day ive never heard it :( .

Then as i was watching the last show, as chris was going through the wicked book you guys and girls made, he mentioned about the podcasts and it got me thinking.............. will it be on here somewhere??

I'd really appreciate being pointed in the right direction and thanks in advance for any help! :))