Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By slaphead1982
Pieh0 wrote:heres a test of the video, let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=768SdYcSnwg

Looks good to me Pieh0. How long until the full uncut version is available?
By neilt0
Pieh0 wrote:Are you sure you need a memory upgrade, looks to me like you need more harddisk space :P.

Also, heres a test of the video, let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=768SdYcSnwg

You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much storage space.

The YT vid looks nice. A bit soft maybe. When I was thinking of doing this, I was going to upscale it 1080p. Why? Because then YT would store it as such and it would be essentially lossless compared to the orginal, and even the 480p version would look and sound good because it would be a downsample of a 1080p version, not a recode of the 576i.
By bmstinton93
nicola_red wrote:Just to deviate from the video discussion - I am in the process of re-listening to all the audio and when I'm done I will be clipping a bunch of stuff for the sound vault. (I'm about 20 hours in and this morning I had the sudden realisation that I've listened to literally nothing but Moyles for a week now - weird.) Anyway, if anyone has any requests for any specific bits to be clipped, please let me know - the approximate time will help me greatly! I'll post links to all the clips in the first post in this thread when they're up.

I've started uploading mine but they're going to take a while to get finished
By Nicola_Red
I decided to finish listening to the whole thing before I start clipping. When I get to Thu's breakfast show it's gonna get a bit tedious tho, cos I heard all that day's show live. Hey ho.
By jamiec21
Can I please have some reposts of the following files from Usenet, as a few of them have come up incomplete on the Virgin server, and the PARs aren't big enough to cover them. I need the following:

02_WEDS_9.30_12.30 - (PARTS 10, 13-21 and 28-34)
03_WEDS_12.30_15.30 (PARTS 1-12)
06_WEDS_21.30_00.30 (PART 06)
09_THURS_06.30_09.30 (PART 5, 6 and 7)
13_THURS_18.30_21.30 (PART10)

Thanks.
By martyjw
Im having trouble with 09 and 11.

"02_WEDS_9.30_12.30 - (PARTS 10, 13-21 and 28-34)
03_WEDS_12.30_15.30 (PARTS 1-12)
06_WEDS_21.30_00.30 (PART 06)
09_THURS_06.30_09.30 (PART 5, 6 and 7)
13_THURS_18.30_21.30 (PART10)"

I will see what I can find
By neilt0
They're complete on the pay servers (AstraWeb etc.) I'd suggest getting a free trial with one of the other news servers to fill your incompletes -- or it may be that the Virgin servers take a while to backfill, in which case, it's a matter of waiting until they do so.
By Pieh0
Virgin have a VERY small retention limit, unless you get it within the hour from when it was posted, you will be very lucky to get a full copy unless you are looking at text or a group that isnt used that much, a.b.tv gets way to much stuff for virgin's server to keep :(.
By dreamer1978
is there the last 30mins with Fearne available to download somewhere. It would be cool to have that.
By JohnD_UK
I'll like to add my thanks to the many already. The Usenet posting was really handy (and large)!.

Just one point, from looking at Binsearch it does appear that parts 8 & 9 are incomplete by less than 100 blocks each. However, having downloaded them they appear to repair okay using Quickpar and I've not noticed any issues with playback.

Thanks again for your effort.

John
By Pieh0
Well that was fun, started to encode the thing, just to find out some of the audio was causing premiere to have a hissy fit.

Should be all fixed now, and its starting the process again. Also, using the xvid calculator, it looks like the video will be about 1 10-15gb file.

Fingers crossed!
By richbrown
I've got DVDs but I haven't got time to edit them all. Plus there's probably better quality recordings to be had. Good to have though.
By R94N
Dexs wrote:What DVD's?

DVDs of the show - i.e. video recordings. I think Rich has burned them onto DVD.
By Nicola_Red
Chris was on afternoons in 1999. He called into Mayo's show from the pub.
By wireman2004
Neil... any help from you please.

Any chance you will be able too put the video stream as per thebox.bz timings for the missing piece of dave in the bedroom and 19:00-06:30 that hasn't been uploaded onto the website still.

I can't use the NZB files on my laptop. If you could put it into xvid or avi files. ,That would be great.

Any help please...

Cheers
By neilt0
wireman2004 wrote:Neil... any help from you please.

Any chance you will be able too put the video stream as per thebox.bz timings for the missing piece of dave in the bedroom and 19:00-06:30 that hasn't been uploaded onto the website still.

I can't use the NZB files on my laptop. If you could put it into xvid or avi files. ,That would be great.

Any help please...

Cheers

There are other people recoding all the Satellite rips, so stay tuned for those. In the meantime:

By seggons
I'm currently having an issue with 8 and 9 on the usenet link. According to the link there are parts missing from them and SABnzbd+ is reporting "Repair failed, not enough repair blocks". When trying to unrar them manually Winrar is reporting that they are corrupt. I'm brand new to this whole usenet thing so I've kind of guessed my way through and got ~80% downloaded using logons from just4today.

Friday show is up, and platinum: https://archive.[…]