The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By Bigfatman
Has anyone who has been to the studio "The stalkers" Ever been invited in by Chris or Dave or Mel or someone to sit in on the show? That would be amazing for that person, if not has anyone ever tried asking, you never know!
By Lara
when u go up to see them what exactly do u do or say?  shame about not letting u in...i'd love that...i hope they do another roadshow thing so i could go to it...
By Bigfatman
I actually work for the BBC, for the channel Play UK (Was UK Play until last week) Which as you know hosted Chris' show a little while ago, Alot of the people I work with actually have worked with Chris (on the UK Play show and have contact with him, Dave and others at radio 1. I have only worked for the company for a matter of weeks and am trying to think of a clever way (Without asking someone outright!) of getting down to the studio (Any ideas?!) The closest i have got is when I had to deliver a DAT machine to Radio 1 but I only had to drop it off at reception so I didn't get to go in, i should have said I had to give it to someone personally and gone in, Afterall I do have a BBC staff pass which I think gets me into all BBC buildings (If I have a reason).The reason I asked my original Question was to find out what Chris was like at having people sit in on his shows.....Anyway, if I can't think of any sneaky ways of fixing it I will ahve to try and get Chris' mobile no. of someone (I think Lisa Rogers who I work with, that Chris often mentions on his show, has it!)ans phone him (How nervous and stupid would I feel!<br>Anway thanks, anymore replies are welcome......How sad am I, a BBC staff member posting messages on this board about being a Chris fan and wanting to go to the studio?!?!?!!<P>Big Fat man
By Lara
YIKES! U r so lucky...u can easily meet Chris for any reason while I who is a mega fan of him and particularly Comedy Dave has no other reason than being some weirdo who wants to meet them...I wish I could meet them but there is no way without looking like a complete pratt...if u get Dave's email address by any chance could u tell me it...I won't mention u gave it to me...or Chris's email address...good luck!
By Clare
We dont really say that much, just ask where they're going and who's gonna be on the show next week, stuff like that.... If you've got a BBC pass cant you get in the studio anyway??????
By me_@here
If i remember correctly access to the basement where the radio one studios are is restricted to production staff only?<P>I thank that's correct............
By Lara
i know his bbc email address but u can't really strike up a conv. on that...<br>i reckon they should do some sort of special event 4 us lot 2 go into the studio coz we are mega fans...then again they'd prob. say no.  do u go every Sat clare?
By Guest
Course they'd say no Lara.  Coz if they let a few of us they'd have to let all of us. Plus we probably wouldn't fit.  <P>

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]