The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By becausewecan
Hello,<P>I think CM's show is fantastic, and listen to it in the car on the way home every night :-)  <P>Am I the only one who thinks there should be more rock music on Daytime R1 through?  I get the impression Chris + Dave seem to prefer more alternative music than what they get to play - Anyway give me some feedback on this one.<P>By the way, anyone who wants to listen to my band please visit http://www.becausewecan.co.uk<P>Please send any feedback to the address on the site :-)<P>Regards<P>Mark<br>Because We Can<P>
By Uglybob
i actually think moyles actually likes all the pop trash but not that heavy dance stuff. dave on the other hand likes alternative and novelty records
By 4real2
how come all i ever here is people critisizing the playlist but yet radio 1 keep playing the same repititive garbage, it doesnt make sense. <P>they need some variety;<P>ditch: all the pop, i.e, westlife<br>ditch: the fake alternative stuff, i.e.limp<br>ditch: the dance<P>bring in, great songs you know, great songs you dont....even the rock show is full of nu-metal these days.
By Lara
I think they should just play bands like Travis, Coldplay, Muse, JJ72, etc. all day long...i think rather than just ditch pop music but burn all the pop records! I reckon they like alternative as well...
By someone
no way!!! those bands are as equally boring as steps. They are just teenage pop bands, who cant even fake sadness. Play some talent i.e konkhra!!!
By Uglybob
radio 1 is popular and will only play everyone favourite music once it becomes popular, look at Blur, no one would play them  in 93 and now look at them. if you wanna hear your band on the radio, they have to sell out in order to achieve it. Most of these bands would rather kill themselves before doing that

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]

2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]