The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By Happy!
OK, I always see mention about the Never Mind The Buzz****s that Chris was on but I never saw it......please someone say wot happened on it?  How did Mark Lamarr annoy Chris?<br>Reply!!!!<p>[This message has been edited by Chris (edited 06 November 2000).]
By Happy!
Chris did tell me to look in the news archives but there isn't anything there about the Never Mind the Buzz****s show which Chris was on.......please someone tell me wot happened!!!!
By Clare
not much, Ive got it on video he was just sitting there most of the time not saying anything! When they did the bit where u   guess the song might be the bit your talking about coz chris didnt know what it was and mark kept saying things but i cant remeber what he said!
By Podey
To be honest not a lot happened. Chris was quiet throughout the show, made one unfunny joke(or rather did his best to kill a good one) then made a funny joke and in my opinion didnt do that much wrong, apart from not talk much
By DJ
He wasnt crap he just didnt say a lot....... at all, as i said in a previous messag, he a lot better on radio than on TV. <P>PS Remember Casting Couch, that didnt last long did it.
Here then is the full story in the shell of a nut.<br>Moyles died like a louse in a Russians beard on the show he then ****ged off Lammar on his radio show and told one of the All Saints girls not to appear on Buzz****s. Lammar was really cheesed off and did a whole monolouge ****ging off the fat man on Buzz****s.
By stevotrash (Guest)
Moyles sunk worse then a russian submarine.<br>I find it laughable that some of you thought moyles was OK apart from not saying much.<br>Excuse ME!!!!!???<br>Isn't that supposed to be the whole idea of appearing on a panel show. If talking was not mandatory then any Tom, Dick or Harry could give the concept a whirl and bank a lovely fat cheque at the end of the day.<br>

Friday show is up, and platinum: https://archive.[…]