The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By snazy20
Hello,

So big fat moyyysey's back on the radio doing the radio 1 show on a different station. I know this has been the case for a while now, but thought I'd let chubby warm up before tuning into him more regularly. So been listening for a couple weeks, but got a couple questions which I probably missed the answers to over the past year:

1. Chunky moyyysey's listen again picture looks heavily photoshopped or has moyyysey genuinely lost all that weight?
2. Where's the main part of the moyyysey show - comedy dave? Or does that other dave take on the role comedy dave? He's not funny though.

Thanks for any answers, nice to be back and look forward to listening to moyyysey again (followed by jim white on talk sport).

P.s the chick on it sounds not very fit, but fit enough to be interested ;)
By Peteivy
He spent a year at Man United. * that up. Then a year at Real Sociedad. Don't know or care how he got on there but I'd imagine it wasn't pretty. He's currently keeping Sunderland rooted to the bottom of the Premiership.
He used to play football and was obviously the David Beckham of his time!

But if you're talking about Chris Moyles...
1. The picture is quite possibly photoshopped, but yes, he has lost all that weight.
2. Comedy Dave is busy on other projects and is very rarely mentioned. New Dave is ok. He'll grow on you.

The "chick" is Pippa and worked on the R1 show. She's actually very funny and also very fit (although a bit tall)
By snazy20
Cheers dude, but that's some serious weight loss from fatty moyyysey!! I bet he's not as funny as he used to be though, shame. I used to laugh extra because he was fat.

I guess Comedy Dave's 'other projects' have hit the ground running! Bet he regrets not piggy backing off moyyysey anymore. The other Dave was terrible this morning - that whole impersonation thing - he proper bottled it and ruined the gag, hopefully they manage to get rid soon.

Any evidence of Pippa being fit? She sounds v ropey but a bad voice on radio might mean she's fit in real life? I think she's good on the show though. Moyyysey hitting it?
By Nicola_Red
Pippa (and Dave):

and no, he's not "hitting it" that we know of.