The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By Jrmmkc
Been listening to the old radio 1 show

Does anyone know why Dave vitty doesn't like/ hates the pet shop boys?
By Topher
Because different people have different tastes?
By Yudster
I hate the Lighthouse Family. Do you wanna know why?
By Nicola_Red
Let's all say who we hate!

I hate Robbie Williams. I'm a pacifist but I'd like to punch him in his stupid face. I was especially distressed when during an interview on the old show it turned out that he has the same drink as me at Starbucks.
By Topher
Peteivy wrote:I hate Mrs Brown and her Boys. Nothing music related, but I still hate em

That show's success is one of life's great mysteries.
By slaphead1982
DarroM wrote:I Hate Frasier Crane!

(Waits and sees if anyone will get this?)

Don't go near any coffee shops incase you get into a fight.
By Topher
Badger Mark wrote:I hate Keith Lemon. Never heard of him until I started listening to TCMS. I really don't see why he's considered to be funny.

That makes two of us.

rocka23 wrote:Jeremy Corbyn

Why?
By rocka23
Topher wrote:
Badger Mark wrote:I hate Keith Lemon. Never heard of him until I started listening to TCMS. I really don't see why he's considered to be funny.

That makes two of us.

rocka23 wrote:Jeremy Corbyn

Why?

Oh my word where to start. Not for this forum I'm sure but generally in life if you're the problem you can't be part of the solution and as a lifetime Labour voter he means I can't, at this moment vote for them as I see that as endorsing is self-righteous pig headed leftie nonsense. :-D

I have already said too much. Have a fantastic Friday.
By Topher
Why's he the problem? Why are the Labour MPs (not all of them, mind) who have refused to entertain the idea of supporting him from the start not the problem?

Besides, Labour is supposed to be a left-wing party.
By hdsport82
Topher wrote:Why's he the problem? Why are the Labour MPs (not all of them, mind) who have refused to entertain the idea of supporting him from the start not the problem?

Besides, Labour is supposed to be a left-wing party.

I guess the question is 'how left wing' and also considering Corbyn's 3 decades of not supporting successive Labour leaders it's tough to preach about loyalty now.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]