The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By andy23
There's a couple of posts over on another forum that Chris & Dave's relationship deteriorated due to some personal issues.

Anyone else heard this or is this just the usual wild speculation?
By The Deadly
I'd say that was crap but the only two people who know are Chris and Dave. I'll acknowledge Dave seemed very down in the last week but that could be just because the show was ending.
By Fathomer
Lets just forget this. I believe its true but I love the show and I dont think its appropriate to discuss.
Last edited by Fathomer on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Nicola_Red
Someone posted on here the pics from Facebook of Chris and Jayne on holiday together. Aled asked for them to be removed so they were.
By The Deadly
You honestly believe that Dave would still work there and have a laugh on a daily basis if that was the case?

I think what you said is potentially damaging for us. After being on good terms with Chris I'd hate for that kind of speculation to piss him off.
Last edited by The Deadly on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ChrisBoyles
Is that on digital spy? The Chinese whispers relating to chris & daves ex?

I'd say that's crap

But there could be other reasons IF there was a breakdown in their friendship...why is dave not on tour? Why no hint of the double act returning?

I've not paid attention to their friendship on the morning shows, so perhaps others are a better judge than me, but they seem to get on? Obviously less on show dialogue now there were new members to the team etc
By Nicola_Red
I can't say I'm keen on returning to speculation about Dave's marriages either!
By andy23
Fathomer wrote:Lets just forget this. I believe its true but I love the show and I dont think its appropriate to discuss.

Agreed, sorry to bring it up - was the first I'd ever heard of it until this evening.

Let's move on...
By ChrisBoyles
Agreed, but can you explain 'I believe it's true'? True that there may have been a breakdown between chris and dave which may have related to dave & his ex?

Odd how the guy at galaxy Yorkshire said it & the digital spy rumours came from
A supposed family source. :s

On air professionals I guess rather than pals
By Fathomer
Well it was from someone who wasnt a particular fan of the show and knows people close to Chris. There is no concrete evidence either way and most importantly- the press would love a story like this! So lets just forget it, I think no one wants to piss off the team after the success of the tribute book!
By ChrisBoyles
If it was true, then it's an elaborate smoke screen by Ben copper et al to get them apart one and a half years early, and brilliant acting by all those involved & poor work by the press in not officially picking up on it.

If you believe it's true and it actually is, then it's a upsetting memory for fans, so I hope it isn't. I didnt think chris was capable of anything Ill toward a best mate or his private life
By The Deadly
I don't think Fathomer meant any harm and has edited the original post. Lets leave it now.
By Nicola_Red
I deleted it. Aled asked that those pics not be posted here so I got rid of the link. Apologies that I deleted the whole post rather than just edit it out - moderating on my phone is extremely fiddly.
By Evs
There were no pics in that post were there?

It was a link to a tweet about a lookalike who was papped on holiday with his wife after being mistaken for Chris Moyles.
By Nicola_Red
Oh, well, in that case feel free to repost. The pics that Aled asked not be posted here were NOT lookalikes.
By benjiboy
There definitely weren't any pics, just a link to someone who tweeted about Robin Brant being mistaken for Chris Moyles in photos with a lady, and I wondered whether that was the same as the conversation earlier, but if you say it's not then no need for me to repost it at all.

My only other point though, was that if that was the case (when was this?) how could Dave have lasted so long working alongside him and having the same level of camaraderie that they had? If these were facebook photos then as I said before it can't have been something that was kept particularly secret or done behind anyone's back??
By ChrisBoyles
We mustn't talk about it Ben, it's all hush hush here. If its true, some fans here want to brush it under the carpet, in order to not spoil the image of a perfect ending to a perfect broadcasting partnership .
If its not true, then that's that. Either way, no proof.
I don't know what happened or any details. In fact I tried to trawl through to find the original digitalspy link but looks like it may have disappeared. Will try again later. Never seen the Facebook pictures, but again I guess they can be found. I don't know why they need censorship if they appeared on a social network. Importantly, for an 'unofficial' site, how does someone associated with the site have a say over a picture which did not involve them directly ? Further, same question again, now the show has ended.
Anyway, weighing it up, I am dubious about it all - I don't think the show ending had any connection to people's private lives. I don't think that any falling out has occurred.
By stringer987
So Chris has been getting in there with Jayne! Possible reason why Dave doesnt really want to tag along with Chris anymore!
By neilt0
stringer987 wrote:So Chris has been getting in there with Jayne! Possible reason why Dave doesnt really want to tag along with Chris anymore!

Let's say this happened, and clearly it didn't, do you not think the tabloids would be all over it, with photos and all?

Nothing to see here, move along.
By C-Kay
Not really, this was a long time ago.

This is an uncomfortable to read this all over again....
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up