The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
Ah so what do we have so far Mon-Wed, did anyone capture yesterdays? Shame about yours not coming out too well Q, I had that once with a show on here (first show of 2003 in the archive where I taped it to Mini Disc on high bass so it sounds like it's been played in a tube station without the echo)
Johnny 1989 wrote:Ah so what do we have so far Mon-Wed, did anyone capture yesterdays? Shame about yours not coming out too well Q, I had that once with a show on here (first show of 2003 in the archive where I taped it to Mini Disc on high bass so it sounds like it's been played in a tube station without the echo)

Johnny, I posted right above you that I got yesterday's :) but I think Neil posted his in S&V Requests anyway.

Today's didn't work for me but that's cos my laptop decided to do a scheduled update and shut itself down. It's quite new and I disabled the sleep function but forgot to look at updates. Something to deal with over the weekend and hopefully I'll be good to go from Monday.
Nicola_Red wrote:
Johnny 1989 wrote:Ah so what do we have so far Mon-Wed, did anyone capture yesterdays? Shame about yours not coming out too well Q, I had that once with a show on here (first show of 2003 in the archive where I taped it to Mini Disc on high bass so it sounds like it's been played in a tube station without the echo)

Johnny, I posted right above you that I got yesterday's :) but I think Neil posted his in S&V Requests anyway.

Today's didn't work for me but that's cos my laptop decided to do a scheduled update and shut itself down. It's quite new and I disabled the sleep function but forgot to look at updates. Something to deal with over the weekend and hopefully I'll be good to go from Monday.

neilt0 wrote:Every show has be been posted. You just have to look a bit harder!

Sorry both I'm using Tapatalk and it's rather different to the usual forum, Got Mon-Wed unedited and Wed & Fri edited just need to find Thursday now somewhere on here [emoji14]

Always hate it when that happens!

Here's today (Friday's) show - unedited and HQ for your listening pleasure.

For anyone that's missed the previous shows I have uploaded from this week, find links below to download...
Wednesday's show - unedited and HQ
Tuesday's show - unedited and HQ
Monday's show - unedited and HQ
Johnny 1989 wrote:Sorry both I'm using Tapatalk and it's rather different to the usual forum, Got Mon-Wed unedited and Wed & Fri edited just need to find Thursday now somewhere on here [emoji14]

Why? Tapatalk is crap and the forum is responsive now.
Ross Patzelt wrote:was thinking before this weeks shows disappear should we upload the whole shows to mixcloud to archive them?

Have a look around the site abit more.
bmstinton93 wrote:Here is the edited one: https://archive.org/download/20150924Ra ... Edited.mp3

Thanks Ben, will have to try again later archive.org seems to be down for maintenance at the mo :/
Topher wrote:
Johnny 1989 wrote:Sorry both I'm using Tapatalk and it's rather different to the usual forum, Got Mon-Wed unedited and Wed & Fri edited just need to find Thursday now somewhere on here [emoji14]

Why? Tapatalk is crap and the forum is responsive now.

Yeah I need to come off tapatalk for this forum, oddly enough another forum I visit doesn't work on a mobile browser which is why I installed it in the first place but good to here it's the other way round with this place :)
q wrote:[url=http://dl1.isnd.co.uk/cm/ChrismoylesRadioxMonday28thSept2015.mp3]Here's today's show[/url], HQ, warts an' all.

Thanks as ever Q :)
Peteivy wrote:OK if anybody can make any use of it (If its still needed) I have the full show recorded off of satellite box. Dragged the file over to my pc. It will only play in VLC. Not got a clue how to convert it. In properties it says it's file type is "file" :?
Its perfect quality and 283mb. Can send to anyone if its any help

(Also any tips on how to convert would be a help. Dont mind having a go at the editing malarkey)

Do you still have this file? If so, I'd love a copy! I didn't realise that RadioX was broadcasting on satellite (should have actually looked into it) and was relying on 'listen again' for the shows. I have all of the other shows extracted from my Sky+ HD box and would love this one to complete the set!

Many thanks.