The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By Yudster
Then you're definitely in the wrong forum.
If there wasn't any truth to this, I think Chris would have posted that it wasn't true on Twitter.
He would have probably left it for a while, having a laugh at the rumours, but would have dismissed it by now.
Or would he? ;)

Maybe he's going to let it go the full distance, and then call us all idiots when it turns out not to be true.
Would be funny.

On the subject of the show, I wonder how much freedom he'll be given to run the show.
And whether he'll have his team on-air like the old team.
Loved the banter, and they brought out the best in each other.
Really hope Dom's on board.

Maybe it'll be the Dominic Byrne Breakfast Show, with sidekick Chris Moyles!

CM.
By JayE
The plot thickens.. For those of you who don't know, Eddy did his last show on Xfm today. (He's been there for 15 years and quit today) I tweeted this to him and got this reply:
Attachments
image.jpg
so from what I gather from the report is.
scotland wont have the new show but england will.
I will be able too listen on 97.7fm in Warrington. or manchesters frequency. and I oresume london will have its frequency as well?
By hdsport82
nade wrote:Balls... so that suggests that in Scotland we won't get the rebranded XFM at all.

Not on FM only via DAB/Online etc.

wireman2004 wrote:so from what I gather from the report is.
scotland wont have the new show but england will.
I will be able too listen on 97.7fm in Warrington. or manchesters frequency. and I oresume london will have its frequency as well?

Not sure lots of speculation in this thread on Digitalspy about what they could do with Manchester/Liverpool (since Global bought Juice FM from UTV).

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthre ... 211&page=2

I think a lot of it comes down to OFCOM and if Global don't get their way they may do/threaten to do exactly what they did in Scotland.

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]