The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By neilt0
I saw it as Chris not wanting to play along because the water was cold -- he was pussing out.

So, Holly took over. Making Chris look less than chivalrous. And she ended up soaking wet for the rest of the show. Well done, Chris.

He always seems to be a bit grumpy and doesn't always want to play along on these panel games.

This wasn't a million miles away from that Never Mind The Buzzcocks appearance, which I rewatched yesterday.
By Wykey
daveG wrote:They know full well the radio 3-ites will never let them do that (radio 3 is the only BBC FM station that isn't subjected to horrible that horrible compression applied when they make CDs, its still true true HIFI)

I thought CDs were trimmed rather than compressed - ie the audio range deemed 'inaudible' is removed, but the 'audible' range is left intact...
By Emmy
howabout94 wrote:And?...

Well anyone who wants to see it can do so already, so why would there be a need to upload it? I was only pointing out the youtube links in case it would save you the bother of doing it, that's all.
By Misfit
neilt0 wrote:This wasn't a million miles away from that Never Mind The Buzzcocks appearance

exactly what I thought watching it.
By a-moron
howabout94 wrote:
Emmy wrote:Well anyone who wants to see it can do so already, so why would there be a need to upload it? I was only pointing out the youtube links in case it would save you the bother of doing it, that's all.

If you look here: http://archive.org/details/The_Chris_Mo ... eo_Archive you'll see that Chris' other appearences on Celeb Juice have been uploaded.

Also not everyone's computers allow them access to YouTube clips. Ask Nic.

I also refuse to use it as I feel it's insulting me every time I visit the site.

You Tube
By The Deadly
Chris had his tongue in Keith Lemon's mouth whilst playing with his dick. I'm not sure if I should be turned on or extremely worried about the next phase of Chris' career.
By HA94
theflyingbadger wrote:
howabout94 wrote:
Emmy wrote:Well anyone who wants to see it can do so already, so why would there be a need to upload it? I was only pointing out the youtube links in case it would save you the bother of doing it, that's all.

If you look here: http://archive.org/details/The_Chris_Mo ... eo_Archive you'll see that Chris' other appearences on Celeb Juice have been uploaded.

Also not everyone's computers allow them access to YouTube clips. Ask Nic.

I also refuse to use it as I feel it's insulting me every time I visit the site.

You Tube

Christ. Me and you agreeing on something 8O
By lynothehammer
Gotta be honest i've only recently got into Celebrity Juice but sat and watched it this morning blissfully unaware that Chris was on it. Loved every minute of it, ace show ! :)
By Nicola_Red
Deadly wrote:Chris had his tongue in Keith Lemon's mouth whilst playing with his dick. I'm not sure if I should be turned on or extremely worried about the next phase of Chris' career.

I was definitely turned on. But then I'm weird like that.
By MK Chris
It's an awful programme, hosted by a dreadful character.
By Yudster
Topher is correct on all counts.
By Yudster
Winning awards is not a measure of quality.
By The Deadly
Proof that the youth of today are clueless and so easily pleased when it comes to television today.... Celebrity Juice when compared to some of the great comedy shows of the 70's, 80's and 90's doesn't even come close to some of the all time greats.

Tuesday show is up