The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By chrysostom
:( I panicked and wanted to warn people in case it was true. Didn't want the potential of any marriages/relationships ending! To be fair, I was convinced for a while as some of my old posts were very private. Much more so than I remember - fire me and I shall return a thousand times stronger.
By The Deadly
To be fair I'd rather be told that there was a problem with Facebook posting private messages on your wall, even if it turns out to be false. I wouldn't have known had I not looked on here.
By Wykey
Deadly wrote:I wouldn't have known had I not looked on here.

You wouldn't have known that something which isn't true isn't true?

I bet you're relieved, now you know.
By chrysostom
Well I apologised and asked for the thread to be deleted so as not to cause any undue panic. Sorry.

Anyway, #TeamMoyles went ok - now that it's over feel free to unfollow, I don't know for sure what the plans for the account are. I might just hijack it and ask people to send topless pictures in.
By Tunster
neilt0 wrote:I find the idea of faking the show on Twitter to be a bit sad. I'm about to unfollow CrisisTomAndJerry's Team_Moyles account...

Could say the same about relistening to the early shows, but I really don't give a crap. Most of us I'm sure being bigger CM fans than most have had the show swept away from underneath our feet quite quickly. If the show had naturally ended at the end of CMs contract, we'd have had a less rushed ending and much less people scrambling to keep the show alive.
By Nicola_Red
chrysostom wrote::( I panicked and wanted to warn people in case it was true. Didn't want the potential of any marriages/relationships ending! To be fair, I was convinced for a while as some of my old posts were very private. Much more so than I remember - fire me and I shall return a thousand times stronger.

I was exactly the same. I could see stuff that I'm still convinced was private messages and not wall posts. But it was four years ago, I can't bloody remember what I wrote to whom...
By MK Chris
Are you related to Martin, Daniel?
By Nicola_Red
I saw him retweet our rival @TeamMoylesUk account last night (or this morning?), that wasn't good!
By chrysostom
madz793 wrote:MOYLES IS FOLLOWING THE @Team_Moyles TWITTER ACCOUNT

*and breathe*

Time to stay cool.

"@Team_Moyles: HI CHRIS I LOVE YOU AND I'M FROM CHRISMOYLES.NET"

*deletes*

Nic, I can't see it on the timeline so he may have undone it. The other account was DM'ing asking me to RT them so they can get more followers.
By Nicola_Red
Oh really? I swear I didn't imagine it. So annoying when that happens and you wonder if you just dreamed stuff.
By MK Chris
I thought @TeamMoylesUK was possibly a subsidiary - it has listed this website in its bio... could be wrong though. They've urged people to follow @Team_Moyles and @chrismoylesnet anyway - common purpose and all that I suppose.
By Wykey
Topher wrote:I thought @TeamMoylesUK was possibly a subsidiary - it has listed this website in its bio... could be wrong though. They've urged people to follow @Team_Moyles and @chrismoylesnet anyway - common purpose and all that I suppose.

A subsidiary?

Like a division of chrismoyles.net incorporated?
By MK Chris
You know what I mean... set up in unison.
By Wykey
I do, but the idea of it being a division of chrismoyles.net incorporated made me chuckle.
By James H
Not quite #TeamMoyles related but I didn't think it deserved its own thread. I have a pic of Chris on the last day of the show looking pretty much straight at me, do you guys reckon it looks better on the main Wikipedia entry for Chris than the previous one from way back in 2009:

I'll click Save if you guys think it looks better!
By Yudster
I actually like the 2009 picture better. I know Chris looks in better shape in the recent one but I love his expression in the other one.
By James H
Yudster wrote:I actually like the 2009 picture better. I know Chris looks in better shape in the recent one but I love his expression in the other one.
Yeah this is it, he does look like he's enjoying himself in the first one. Technically Wikipedia 'etiquette' would say just edit it and someone will edit it back if they don't agree but I prefer a democracy!

Will probably leave it as-is, for the moment at least :)
By Nicola_Red
Just heard Grimmy say that Professor Green is "definitely #TeamMoyles" :)
By clublander
Nicola_Red wrote:Just heard Grimmy say that Professor Green is "definitely #TeamMoyles" :)

Haha really? When was this?

He said something early on day 1 about Comedy Dave helping him with features (say "this might be rubbish" before you do it).

I really don't mind Nick at all, its just the silly teenypop crap.
By Nicola_Red
Er...sometime between 7.15 and 7.25.
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]