The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By neilt0
ManicPumpkin wrote:Don't know if this has already been posted but they have also removed all #TeamGrimmy references from their TV adverts

#SpectacularR1Fail
By Martyn B
Why did they remove it? I thought there was something different with the end of the advert...
By Tunster
chrysostom wrote:I feel bad now - there was a proper creative agency behind #teamgrimmy. With 4 social media creatives! http://wearetelegraphhill.com/2012/09/1 ... eamgrimmy/

To be fair, why on earth did the BBC need to go outside their organisation to help drive this campaign? Surely they've got plenty of staff/experience in social media. Looking at their other projects, it featured other BBC programmes including The Voice! That was quite heavily pushed via social media from what I remember correctly and done pretty well.

Maybe the weight of CM fans was too much after they'd realised a mock campaign was being driven (by yourself) by the fans themselves.

Anyway, that company better get moving and employ yourself chrysostom!
By R94N
Tunster wrote:Anyway, that company better get moving and employ yourself chrysostom!

You already work in social media though right Chrysostom?
By Yudster
chrysostom wrote:Yes, but always open to offers :P *looks shiftily to see if my employers are watching*

You said a while ago that the BBC would never employ you now, but if they have any sense, they will snap you up now for an exorbitant salary, just to make sure you don't make them look stupid again.
By chrysostom
If you could email that to the BBC trust, I'd be eternally grateful. Next stop: getting Dominick the Donkey to number 2 the week before Christmas.
By neilt0
R94N wrote:
Tunster wrote:Anyway, that company better get moving and employ yourself chrysostom!

You already work in social media though right Chrysostom?

By chrysostom
All of this is true. But I get paid to do * all and work from home 1 day a week, and read articles all day. Bascially if I can provide a basic marketing function with demonstrable results, I'm golden - and if you know how to do it without alienating your target market then you'll succeed.

People may think it's ridiculous, but I think it's genius.

Whilst on my Creative Advertising master's course, I saw the gap in the market for social media. In 12 months I'll be able to increase my pay by ~40% all because I can tell companies pretty things about potential engagement, and I'll have 3 years experience.

This video sums up everything I stand for. This video - is the future.
By madz793
chrysostom wrote:If you could email that to the BBC trust, I'd be eternally grateful. Next stop: getting Dominick the Donkey to number 2 the week before Christmas.

Isn't that the week xfactor are releasing the winner's single?
By HA94
madz793 wrote:
chrysostom wrote:If you could email that to the BBC trust, I'd be eternally grateful. Next stop: getting Dominick the Donkey to number 2 the week before Christmas.

Yes
By bmstinton93
madz793 wrote:

I'm sure we can beat Rylan Clark to number 1.
By R94N
First time I've heard of him. Glad he isn't a Ryan. Our reputation has already been tarnished by the airline.
By Boboff
Chrys, is that a spoof???

It's the most honest bit of marketing speak I have ever heard?

If thats the future, I am happier.
By dimtimjim
bmstinton93 wrote:I'm sure we can beat Rylan Clark to number 1.

Rylan is a tallentless baffoon who needs a good punch in the face. In my opinion.
By Sophie.
My drama teacher used to teach Rylan so I am supporting him due to that, but I will also sure get behind any effort to get Dominick the Donkey in the chart!
By chrysostom
Hi all,

I'm a little bored - so wondered if anyone would be interested in helping me schedule some content for the old @Team_Moyles account?

I was thinking:

Monday - Quiz Clip (all scheduled)
Tuesday - Interview
Wednesday - Parody
Thursday - Spoof Advert
Friday - McFly Day (all scheduled)

I've scheduled all the McFly days for the year, but the others are a little more time consuming! If anyone wants to help, let me know :)
By yummytummy
I wouldnt mind helping

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]