The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By Bas
On another thread, some of us were wildly speculating, totally without evidence, any grasp of reality & any chance of it happening, where Dave would be suited on another station. The thread was also being used to discuss something more salacious so to try to get out of the way & something Chrysostom said gave me the idea for this.

Where would you like to see any ex members of the CMS team if you were able to put together a fantasy radio show & on what station would you put them? (Chris, Dave, Aled, Tina & Dom on R1 in the mornings is not allowed for being far too easy)

My first one was Dave on the late evening slot on Talksport, where the vibe is always football & -to a much lesser extent - other sport discussed lightheartedly. the present incumbent is worse than bleeding piles & has a infantile sense of humour that would shame the Chuckle Brothers (who i quite like, by the way).

Or , again on TS, Chrysostom said that Dave , Chappers along with Dom would be good on their Drivetime slot , where Adrian Durham & Darren Gough now currently bring disgrace to the airwaves.

Any other ideas?
I'm still a little bit in love with the idea of Chappers & Dave presenting the drivetime slot with Dom doing the newsreading and occasionally contributing (like he used to before he was a key team member).

Chappers is big on his serious sport, has a good rapport with Dave and has (although some may debate otherwise) a funny side. Dave knows a lot about sport, and his ridiculous features/interviews would translate well into the world of sport - in the same way that Baddiel & Skinner's humour worked with 'Fantasy Football'.

Dom is an outstanding newsreader who would be able to conduct both serious and ridiculous interviews with sports stars - and the rapport would again be there. All of this coupled with a strong producer (to stop everything getting too laddy) would be a great show in theory.

Basically Chappers & Dave can be the new Baddiel & Skinner. Dom is the new Statto.
By Boboff
It's over people................ The joy of CMS on breakfast is now over, and it ain't never coming back.

Not now Chris is shaggin' Daves Ex.

Chappers and Dave were the shitest DJ's technically ever to disgrace Radio one, they knew it, and couldn't give a toss, which is fairly unprofessional, but still enjoyable.

Don't know why I am feeling so bloody negative today, but I feel it is true that the team is dead, fantasising about new line ups, although fun, is pretty ceshiwuhao
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]